Easy Chuck Roast and Potatoes
- 2 - 3 lb chuck roast (bone-in or boneless)
- 1 packet Lipton dry onion soup mix (or homemade equivalent)
- 3 small potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- In a shallow dish, lay down aluminum foil
- Place roast in center of foil
- Arrange potatoes around sides of roast, put some on top if you need the space:
- Wrap foil around roast and fold ends together to form a packet:
- Cook in oven at 325 for approximately 1 hour 20 minutes. Time will vary based on the size of you roast, whether it has a bone or not, and how well done you like your meat. Use a meat thermometer for best results!
Check out more great recipes at the Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap!