Sunday, July 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 7/12/09


Last week's crockpot fest was a success - my new 6 quart crockpot arrived in plenty of time to make my roast chicken, and it came out awesome. The potato soup recipe I tried was pretty good, but I believe with some tweaking it can get better, so I'll be trying that again in a week or two.

This week I'm planning several new recipes. I seem to have an abundance of smoked sausage in the freezer, so I headed over to the Hillshire Farm's website and browsed some of their recipes and decided on the Garden Vegetable Linguini. And the pork chop recipe included in Org Junkie's menu plan last week sounded so good I decided to give that a try as well!

Crockpot Chicken Alfredo

  • 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 pkg Italian salad dressing mix
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 3 Tbsp margarine or butter
  • 1 pkg cream cheese

Layer all into crock pot and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, chicken will fall apart. Serve over cooked pasta.

Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday

2 comments:

Frugal Sara said...

Ok, going to try the honey garlic pork chops those look really great! Thanks for the link!

Savings Ninja said...

Yes! You must make these...we just finished eating and they were soooo good! This is officially my new 'go to' recipe for pork chops. Its very simple too!

Post a Comment