Last week's crockpot fest was a success - my new 6 quart crockpot arrived in plenty of time to make my roast chicken, and it came out awesome. The potato soup recipe I tried was pretty good, but I believe with some tweaking it can get better, so I'll be trying that again in a week or two.
This week I'm planning several new recipes. I seem to have an abundance of smoked sausage in the freezer, so I headed over to the Hillshire Farm's website and browsed some of their recipes and decided on the Garden Vegetable Linguini. And the pork chop recipe included in Org Junkie's menu plan last week sounded so good I decided to give that a try as well!
- Sunday: Garden Vegetable Linguini
- Monday: Honey-Garlic Pork Chops, Noodles, Salad
- Tuseday: Crockpot Chicken Alfredo (recipe below), Salad
- Wednesday: Leftovers/Fend for Yourself
- Thursday: Grilled Cheeseburgers, Oven Fries, Salad
- Friday: Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- Saturday: Eating out for hubby's birthday
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 Tbsp margarine or butter
- 1 pkg cream cheese
Layer all into crock pot and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, chicken will fall apart. Serve over cooked pasta.
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday