Sunday, July 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 7/26/09

Well this weekend has been as crazy as I expected it would be, and I'm sure glad I had my super easy menu plan for a lazy person set up. If I hadn't taken the time at the beginning of the week to plan ahead, we probably would have eaten out the past 4 days. Hooray for Menu Planning!

This week I forsee more laziness. Its hot and I'm tired - I don't want to be in the kitchen anymore than I absolutely have to. Sounds like a job for... Grill Man! We have a pretty big charcoal grill, and you know what? It takes just as much time and effort to cook one meal's worth of meat as it does to cook a whole mess of meat on it. So I took several bags of meat out of the freezer last night, had Ninja Hubz BBQ them all tonight, and that's going to be 3 days worth of dinners. For side dishes we'll be having some quick salads or carrot sticks, and whatever boxed potato or noodle dish that falls out of the cupboard first. I heart leftovers!

Check out more Menu Plan Monday at Org Junkie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you will come by Dining With Debbie and sign up for Crock Pot Wednesday. Mister Linky is up and waiting for your entry. The first of the three giveaways is already posted. You won't want to miss out on these. diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Crockpot chicken alfredo sounds delicious...I bookmarked the recipe. Thanks!

Savings Ninja said...

Next week I'm there Debbie! Hooray for crockpots!

Post a Comment