Sunday, August 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 8/16/09

I've had a rather hectic weekend, before I knew it, here it is Sunday and time to plan some more meals! Luckily the Taco Cornbread Casserole I made last night was plenty big so we have some leftovers and I didn't have to cook tonight. I was planning on posting the recipe for that, but I think it still needs some work before I share it. It tasted good, but I think the cornbread to filling ratio was a bit high, so I will make it again in a week or two with some adjustments, and share it with you all when I get it just right :) (Edit: OK, you talked me into it... here's an outline of what I made).

I am still on a quest to clear out some of the old weird stuff in my cupboards, so a couple meals this week will involve boxed items. And since I have NO commitments for next weekend, I'm planning on staying home, relaxing, and roasting one of the turkeys still hiding in the bottom of my freezer. I really need to clear out some space in there!
  • Sunday: Leftover Taco Cornbread Casserole
  • Monday: Southwestern Chicken Skillet (Campbell's boxed dinner kit)
  • Tuesday: Au Gratin Potatoes with ham and veggies (Betty Crocker boxed potatoes)
  • Wednesday: Leftovers/Fend for Yourself
  • Thursday: Spaghetti (sauce from freezer)
  • Friday: Homemade Pizza
  • Saturday: Roast Turkey

Check out a million or so more menus over at Menu Plan Monday

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I am intrigued by the taco cornbread casserole. Could you share the recipe? Please!

darnold23 said...

Hope to see you at Crock Pot Wednesdays on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com this week. Thanks for posting. Debbie

Post a Comment