Well I survived my business trip last week - not a single one of the potential problems I was stressing out over ocurred, and it was actually pretty pleasant. I returned home to over 100 degree heat and a few dead plants (Ninja Hubz forgot to water) and a somewhat messy house, but nothing catastrophic.
Since its been so unbearably hot I made a last minute change to our menu last week - instead of stuffed green peppers (requiring the use of the oven), we did a big BBQ on Saturday and will be enjoying leftovers for a couple of nights. We made steak, teriyaki chicken kebabs (used the bell peppers on those), spicy sausages, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, and salad. We don't have air conditioning, so when it gets this hot the best course of action is to crank up the fans, and lie as still as possible :) I think its going to start cooling off a bit mid-week.
- Sunday: Leftover BBQ, Jell-O & Cool-Whip for dessert!
- Monday: Leftover BBQ
- Tuesday: Chicken Quesadillas, Mexican Rice
- Wednesday: Spaghetti (from freezer), salad
- Thursday: Crockpot Pork Ribs, cheesy potatoes, salad
- Friday: Leftover Ribs, cheesy potatoes, salad
- Saturday: Dinner at family's
Check out hundreds of other Menus at OrgJunkie.com's Menu Plan Monday