Sunday, August 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (8/23/09)


Well this week I will be out of town on work for a couple of days. Good thing I made a whole roast turkey this weekend - Ninja Hubz has assured me he can survive on leftover turkey and pizza hoagies from the freezer... I bought him a bag of baby carrots so maybe he'll eat some of those too :) I get home Thursday evening, and will be happily relying on a previously made freezer meal! It sure is nice to have those meals to fall back on. And I think the bell peppers in my garden will finally be big enough to harvest, so I'm excited to try a new recipe with them on Saturday.
  • Sunday: Leftover Turkey Dinner
  • Monday: Turkey Noodle Casserole
  • Tuesday: Out of Town
  • Wednesday: Out of Town
  • Thursday: Meatloaf (from freezer)
  • Friday: Leftover meatloaf
  • Saturday: Stuffed Green Peppers 
Check out more of Menu Plan Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment