Sunday, September 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (9/13/09)


Well I had another week of deviating from my menu plan! It's like dinner anarchy over here. OK, not really, I'm just being dramatic :) What happened was (for reasons too stupid to go into) I accidentally defrosted a bag of cooked turkey that was in the freezer. Rather than letting it go to waste, I made some fantastic Turkey and Wild Rice Soup in place of Thursday's spaghetti and Friday's fajitas. So all that stuff is still in the freezer. Maybe this week I'll get to the spaghetti :)

The soup left me with 1/2 a bag of spinach, so I'm making a point of using that up. I'm also trying to use some frozen taco meat and frozen enchilada sauce, as well as diced ham and boxed cheesy potato stuff.
  • Sunday: Bacon and Spinach Alfredo
  • Monday: Crockpot Enchiladas (Inspired by this recipe, but I'll be changing it to use ground beef and other stuff I have on hand... recipe to come), Mexican Rice (from freezer)
  • Tuesday: Leftover enchiladas
  • Wednesday: Fend for Yourself
  • Thursday: Spaghetti (from freezer. for real this time)
  • Friday: Cheesy potatoes and ham casserole
  • Saturday: Meatloaf (from freezer)
See what everyone else is eating this week over at Menu Plan Monday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these. I would love for you to join me at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com for Crock Pot Wednesday and post your crockpot enchiladas. Plesse come check it out and postthis or another favorite. Thanks so much.

Post a Comment