Sunday, September 6, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (9/6/09)


I actually deviated a bit from last week's menu (*gasp*) - I had planned on spaghetti but we skipped that and ate leftover quesadillas. So its back on the menu for this week.

I'm feeling very lazy today (long holiday weekends do that to me), and I think this week's menu relfects that. Lots of crockpot recipes, one dish meals, and food from the freezer. I love that I can take it easy and still have some good and inexpensive meals for my lack of effort.
Check out more great menus at Menu Plan Monday

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to you joining me at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com for Crock Pot Wednesday this week. It's easy, fun and economical...can't beat that. Mister Linky is already up and waiting for you. Both of these crock pot recipes would be perfect.

Post a Comment