I actually deviated a bit from last week's menu (*gasp*) - I had planned on spaghetti but we skipped that and ate leftover quesadillas. So its back on the menu for this week.
I'm feeling very lazy today (long holiday weekends do that to me), and I think this week's menu relfects that. Lots of crockpot recipes, one dish meals, and food from the freezer. I love that I can take it easy and still have some good and inexpensive meals for my lack of effort.
- Sunday: Crockpot Cornbread Taco Casserole
- Monday: Turkey Pot Pie
- Tuesday: BBQ Chicken sandwiches (using cooked chicken from the freezer), sweet potato oven fries, salad
- Wednesday: Fend For Yourself
- Thursday: Spaghetti (from freezer), salad
- Friday: Crockpot Beef Fajitas, Mexican Rice (leftovers from freezer)
- Saturday: Homemade Pizza