Bah, it's super hot here again today, so I'm feeling lazy. I also have a hectic week coming up (yay work), so I'm trying to keep it fairly simple. Thank goodness for stuff in the freezer!
- Sunday: Leftover Meatloaf, baked potatoes, salad
- Monday: Orange chicken, rice with veggies
- Tuesday: Crockpot Carnitas (shredded pork tacos), Mexican Rice from the freezer
- Wednesday: Leftover carnitas
- Thursday: Spaghetti (from freezer)
- Friday: Homemade pizza from freezer (I use this recipe when I make dough - it makes enough for 3 pizzas - I cook one and freeze 2 for future use)
- Saturday: Crockpot Peppercorn Steak (omitting the mushrooms), baked potatoes, salad