Sunday, September 20, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (9/20/09)



Bah, it's super hot here again today, so I'm feeling lazy. I also have a hectic week coming up (yay work), so I'm trying to keep it fairly simple. Thank goodness for stuff in the freezer!
  • Sunday: Leftover Meatloaf, baked potatoes, salad
  • Monday: Orange chicken, rice with veggies
  • Tuesday: Crockpot Carnitas (shredded pork tacos), Mexican Rice from the freezer
  • Wednesday: Leftover carnitas
  • Thursday: Spaghetti (from freezer)
  • Friday: Homemade pizza from freezer (I use this recipe when I make dough - it makes enough for 3 pizzas - I cook one and freeze 2 for future use)
  • Saturday: Crockpot Peppercorn Steak (omitting the mushrooms), baked potatoes, salad
See what everyone else is eating over at Menu Plan Monday

0 comments:

Post a Comment